- Free: 50 URL Forwarding
- Free: Subdomains URL Forwarding
- Free: Catch-all URL Forwarding
- Free: Geographic URL Forwarding
- Free: 100 Email Forwarding
- Free: Subdomain Email Forwarding
- Free: Catch-all Email Forwarding
- Free: internet domain name PUSH
- Free: internet domain name parking
- Free: Realtime internet domain name contact/registrant update
- Free: DNS Server list update
- Free: DNS Management
- Total control of your domain names
- Free Private WHOIS
Choosing your domain name
Before you start searching for a suitable domain name to register, you should first figure out whether you need the name for a new or already existing site, or you want to protect your trademark or brand, or make a profit from selling the domain name later.
You should keep in mind that domain names cannot exceed 67 characters, including the top level part of the domain name (* TLD).
Although you can use alphanumeric characters and hyphens, domain names cannot begin or end with a hyphen. Spaces are not permitted as well.